From Linux Rockchip
|Dimensions||100mm * 80mm * 12mm|
|Power||5V 2A DC|
|USB (Host/OTG)||2 Host/1 OTG|
- Radxa goolge plus community
- #radxa IRC channel on Freenode. Click to join #radxa on Freenode (WebChat mode).
- This wiki
There is an available kernel to boot Linux for the Radxa Rock board.
is printed on the center of the top side of the board. The hardware revision of engineer samples are 2013.08.12 .
What is the wifi module chip, can it operate as an Access Point?
- The wifi module is RTL8723au. There is not much information on the internet about it yet. You can view the specification of the module here: rtl8723_module_spec It can be operate as an AP. The driver can be found here: https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8723au.
- Some radxa rock boards come with a RTL8188ETV. The driver can be found here: https://github.com/lwfinger/rtl8188eu.
What is the size of the board?
- The size is 10x8cm (4"x3.1"), about 1.2cm (0.5") tall.
Are both audio in and out on the 80 pin?
- Audio in is on the 80 pin headers, and audio out is on hdmi, spdif, av jack.
- There is also an integrated microphone on the PCB
What battery the radxa rock needs for the RTC?
- The model of the RTC battery is CR1220, it's 3V.
- CPU - rk3188 brief specification
- PMU - ACT8846
- Wifi/BT module - BL-8723RB1 or RTL8188ETV (only has wifi)
- HDMI chip - IT66121FN
- schematic of revision 2013.09.03(.pdf)
- board dimension file(.dxf) - open with LibreCAD under Linux, AutoCAD under windows
- DIY low power NAS (home file server) with Radxa Rock
- Hardware hacking: Communicating Radxa with external I2C devices
- Hardware hacking: Control Radxa Rock's expansion header GPIOs
- cnx-soft - radxa rock development boards with rockchips rk3188 are available for developers now
- linuxgizmos - open sbc runs android and linux on quad core rockchip
- minipute - new radxa rock single board computer runs rockchip rk3188
- PicUntu 4.5 with a GUI installer for RK3188 based devices
- Radxa Rock page at Miniand